I knocked out a lot of books on business leadership, management and finances in 2020. Here are those I would categorize as business essentials. If you are an entrepreneur, executive, manager or in any kind of leadership role, you would be making a mistake not to consume this material.
I hope these help you as much as they’ve helped me. Wishing you many Positive Vibes!
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson
- The E Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
- The Dichotomy of Leadership by Jocko Willink
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Brief: Make A Bigger Impact by Joseph McCormack
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel