Often a book is read and never thought of again. Occasionally a book comes along that completely changes your life. Maybe it changes just one small thing, like a habit. Maybe it goes bigger and changes your entire view on something, like management or finances. Occasionally a book can change your entire view of the world and maybe it even changes your soul.
Here are ten books that changed me in some way this year (in no particular order)
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed and happiness
- On the Shortness of Life
- Tao te Ching
- Almanac of Naval Ravikant: A guide to wealth and happiness
- The Wim Hof Method: Activate your full human potential
- Die with Zero: All you can get from your money and your life
- Atomic Habits: An easy and proven way to build good habits and break bad ones
- Magician Not Mule: Ultimate guide to lifestyle, wealth and freedom
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- The Gap and The Gain: High Achiever’s Guide to Happiness
I hope this list helps you find something that can put you on track to crush your goals in 2022.